Kona Fishing Charters
Web-Only Discounts for Booking Online
One Price Books the Whole Boat
Maximum of Six Passengers
We offer Full Day, 3/4 Day and Half Day fishing charters from Honokohau Harbor in Kona Hawaii on the Big Island. Our charter boat is licensed by the US Coast Guard to take a MAXIMUM of 6 passengers. We also offer fishing charter packages for multiple day charters and can even coordinate a private fishing tournament or corporate event with multiple boats.
Search online for charter prices and availability. Use the catalog above to search by charter type or use the calendar below to search by date. Search for charter availability, select the charter type and departure time and select the available date. You can purchase your fishing charter with a credit card or pay via PayPal.
Book online and SAVE!
Discount Kona Fishing Charters
Book Online for the Best Rates on Kona Fishing Charters
Captain Jeff Fay has been fishing in Kona Hawaii for over 40 years and is known throughout the worldwide sportfishing community. Humdinger Sportfishing offers a variety of exclusive fishing charters in Kona for up to six anglers. We provide everything you need to a fun and successful day of fishing in Kona. Kona Fishing charters are one of the most popular activities in Hawaii, and because the fishing in Kona happens so close to the shoreline, you spend almost all of your time fishing and less time running out and back to the fishing grounds.
Kona Charter Boats number in the dozens and operate out of the Honokohau Harbor conveniently located between the town of Kailua-Kona and the Kona Airport. Charters vary in length between 4 hours and 8 hours and target the many billfish and pelagic species that inhabit these calm coastal waters just offshore from the town of Kona.
Humdinger Sportfishing is a registered Charter Boat in Kona and provides exclusive fishing charters. We offer a 4 hour, half day fishing charter, a 6 hour, 3/4 day fishing charter and a full day, 8 hour fishing charter. All fishing charters in Kona depart from the Honokohau Harbor, Slip B-4.
The Half Day Kona Fishing Charter is one of our most popular charters. We offer three of these charters daily that depart at 6:30 AM, 11:30 AM and 1:00PM from our slip in the Honokohau Small Boat Harbor. This charter is 4 hours in duration. The price quoted for this fishing charter is for the exclusive use of the boat for up to six passengers. We provide all the fishing tackle, bait, ice and the crew. You are welcome to bring your own food and drinks on board, or you may also purchase lunch and drinks when booking your charter online through our website.
The 3/4 Day Kona Fishing Charter is our best value and when you book online you’ll save over $200 on this charter. We offer two 3/4 day Kona Fishing Charters that depart at 6:30 AM and 11:00 AM each day from the Honokohau Small Boat harbor, Slip B-4. This fishing charter is 6 hours in duration. The price quoted for this charter is for the exclusive use of the boat for up to six passengers. We provide everything you need for a fun and successful day fishing including tackle, bait, ice, and the crew. Feel free to bring your own food and drinks on board, or you can purchase lunch and drinks when booking your charter online through our website.
Our Full Day Kona Fishing Charter is 8 hours in duration and provides guests with the best experience and opportunity to catch fish. This fishing charter departs from Slip B-4 in the Honokohau Harbor each day at 6:30 AM. The price quoted for this charter is for the exclusive use of the boat for up to six passengers. We’ll provide everything you need to catch fish including the tackle, bait, ice and one of the most experienced crews in Kona. You can bring your own food and drinks on board or we will be happy to provide lunch and drinks during your charter. Be sure and select this option when you book your fishing charter on our website.
Online Booking and Web Special Rates – Terms and Cancellation Policy
– Kona deep sea fishing charter duration: 1/2 Day=4 Hours | 3/4 Day=6 Hours | Full Day=8 Hours
– Morning or Afternoon charters available for 1/2 Day and 3/4 Day Charters. Full Day Charters Depart at 6:30 AM or other time mutually agreed upon in advance.
– Web Special Rates Valid for online bookings only and must be paid in full at time of reservation.
– Valid for direct bookings only. Not valid if booked through a third party.
– Kona Fishing Charter is valid for one (1) to six (6) passengers OF ANY AGE.
***** (Due to Coast Guard Regulations, we are limited to 6 passengers MAX)*****
– A 100% refund will be applied for cancellations made 15 days or more from the date of departure.
– Refunds made less than 15 days of departure will be assessed a $150 cancellation fee.
– Changes to charter date and times may be made within 15 days of departure on a space available basis.
– Cancellation due to weather deemed by the Captain to be unsafe will be refunded or rebooked on a space available basis (but it rarely happens here in Kona).
– Not valid toward ANY previously booked charter.
– Charters depart Kona, Honokohau Harbor, Slip B-4.
– All tackle and bait provided. You must bring your own food and drinks unless purchased online at time of booking.
– Alcoholic beverages are permitted to be brought on board for those of legal drinking age.
– No fishing license is required.
– Not valid for use in any tournament event (Full Day Charter fo $950 Applies to all Tournament Events).
– Not valid in conjunction with Kamaaina discount or any other discount offer.
– Voucher or Gift Cards purchased through our website may be used for the purchase of this charter.
– Hawaii Sales Tax of 4.166% will be charged in addition to the charter fee.
– State of Hawaii Harbor Tax of 3% will be charged in addition to the charter fee.
– An order processing fee of 2.9% will be charged in addition to the charter fee, extras and taxes.
***Gratuities are not included in the price of the charter and our crew always appreciates the recognition of a job well done…fish or no fish.