**** COVID – 19 Cancellation Terms ****
Book with Confidence. All cancellation fees will be waived for any COVID-19 travel related booking cancellation through at least 12/31/2020. If you have to cancel due to any COVID – 19 travel restriction or flight cancellation, you will receive a full refund of the amount paid.
- Kona deep sea fishing charter duration: 1/2 Day=4 Hours | 3/4 Day=6 Hours | Full Day=8 Hours | Full Day=10 Hours.
- Morning or Afternoon charters available for 1/2 Day and 3/4 Day Charters. Full Day Charters Depart at 6:30 AM or other time mutually agreed upon in advance.
- Web Special Rates Valid for online bookings only and must be paid in full at time of reservation.
- Valid for direct bookings only. Not valid if booked through a third party.
- Kona Fishing Charter is valid for one (1) to six (6) passengers OF ANY AGE.
***** (Due to Coast Guard Regulations, we are limited to 6 passengers MAX)*****
- A 100% refund will be applied for cancellations made 15 days or more from the date of departure.
- Refunds made less than 15 days of departure will be assessed a cancellation fee of:
- Full Day 10-Hour Charter – $325 Cancellation Fee
- Full Day 8-Hour Charter – $250 Cancellation Fee
- 3/4 Day Charter – $200 Cancellation Fee
- 1/2 Day Charter – $175 Cancellation Fee
- A 50% refund will be applied for cancellations within 72 hours of departure.
- Changes to charter date and times may be made within 15 days of departure on a space available basis.
- Cancellation due to weather deemed by the Captain to be unsafe will be refunded or rebooked on a space available basis (but it rarely happens here in Kona).
- No refunds will be granted if you fail to show up for your charter on the date and time of your reservation and fail to notify us of cancellation in advance.
- Not valid toward ANY previously booked charter.
- Charters depart Kona, Honokohau Harbor, Slip B-4. Please arrive 15 Minutes prior to your scheduled departure time.
Click here for Driving Direction
- All tackle and bait (if available) provided. You must bring your own food and drinks unless purchased online at time of booking.
- Alcoholic beverages are permitted to be brought on board for those of legal drinking age.
- No fishing license is required.
- Not valid in conjunction with Kamaaina discount or any other discount offer.
- Voucher or Gift Cards purchased through our website may be used for the purchase of this charter.
- Hawaii Sales Tax of 4.712% will be charged in addition to the charter fee.
- State of Hawaii Harbor Tax of 3% will be charged in addition to the charter fee.
- An order processing fee of 3% will be charged in addition to the charter fee, extras and taxes.
***Gratuities are not included in the price of the charter and our crew always appreciates the recognition of a job well done…fish or no fish.